Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Crystalfilm Productions Ltd via the website, email or other means. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Details are set out in the GDPR Fair Processing Note.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies policy are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Crystalfilm Productions Ltd, or us
Crystalfilm Productions Ltd of 408 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London, United Kingdom, E17 9AA
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.crystalfilm.org or https://crystalfilm.org/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but
not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Job Title;
e. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
f. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
g. Operating system (automatically collected);
h. Other data needed to carry out the projects you have engaged us with
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR, Crystalfilm productions Ltd is the “data
6. We will retain any Data you submit during the time of the project until 12 months after completion or cancellation of the project.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we receive explicit consent from you. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act
1998 and the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with
the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used
by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. providing services;
Third party websites and services
10. Crystalfilm Productions Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for
dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such
services are GDPR compliant.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
12. Crystalfilm Productions Ltd may expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Crystalfilm Productions Ltd. Data
provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms
supplied to us.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the Website
15. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain
Accessing your own Data
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Crystalfilm Productions
Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £100.
18. Data security is of great importance to Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
19. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
20. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
22. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
23. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Crystalfilm Productions LTD to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
24. This Website may place the following Cookies:
25. Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Functionality cookies, These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
26. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
27. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
28. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
London, last update 26 January 2020