General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR Fair Processing Note
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Crystalfilm Productions Ltd via the website, email or other means. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Details are set out in the GDPR Fair Processing Note.|
|Crystalfilm Productions Ltd, or us||Crystalfilm Productions Ltd of 408 Hoe Street, Walthamstow, London, United Kingdom, E17 9AA|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.crystalfilm.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- In this GDPR Fair Processing Note, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Scope of this GDPR Fair Processing Policy
- This Fair Processing policy applies only to the actions of Crystalfilm Productions Ltd and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- Other data needed to carry out the projects you have engaged us with
- Other data if you enter any competiton or sweepstake
- in each case, in accordance with this policy.
Location where Data are collected
- We may collect Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- On website via registration form, calculation table and communication tool.
- Communication with you via email or in communication tool in production hub.
- Orally, on phone or in meetings.
Location of Data stored
- We may securely store the collected Data on following locations:
- Encrypted data base
- Firewall protected local harddrives and cloud service
Our use of Data
- The purpose of the data is to provide video production and membership services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- providing services;
in each case, in accordance with this policy.
- The data are not intended for use and sharing for marketing purpose of third parties.
Length of Storage
- We will retain any Data you submit during the time of the membership and until 12 months after cancellation of the membership or the last project.
- Upon cancellation of membership or after completion of any pending project, you have the right to demand deletion of data.
Sharing with Third Parties
- We may share data with GDPR-compliant Third Parties like contractors for the purpose of completion of projects.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we receive explicit consent from you. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
Accessing your own Data
13. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Crystalfilm Productions Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £100.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Crystalfilm Productions Ltd by email at [email protected].
London, 30 May 2018